Feel the DB2 10.5 BLU on the DB2 Nightshow

I have had some cool learning experiences attending tech conferences on DB2 10.5 BLU acceleration and I have thoroughly enjoyed watching how robust and user friendly is the design of DB2 10.5 BLU acceleration is - from installation to performance.


18th October 2013 - It's your chance to meet the experts Randall Ibbott & Scott Hayes when they take your through their learning, experiences and test results on DB2 10.5 BLU acceleration. As most of you are aware that the tables in this DB2 10.5 BLU database edition are organized by column(s) instead of a row(s). Well, I am novice in the LUW world, but I really don't want to miss this session and if you are from the LUW world I am sure you have already registered.


Even if we miss it - dbisoftware is very kind enough to provide the replays for free and I can watch it at my convenience. Watching them live has its advantages - You can ask them questions, participate in polls and much much more.


I have already registered, If you want to learn and have fun with DB2 10.5 BLU - register for this free education session by clicking here. See you tomorrow !


No comments:

Post a Comment